Is The Leaflet Effective

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Evaluation

The research i carried out for Creative and Media on London's South Bank was to take pictures, look at leaflets and what catches the eye of a 16 -19 year olds.

I tried in my leaflet to reach to 16 - 19 years olds by looking at the things that a 16 - 19 of age would be interested in. So I visited the south bank and looked at which places a 16 -19 year old would be within the south bank. Thats how i got ideas of which things to put in my leaflet that will draw the attention of a 16 - 19 year old. The language I use is form, the images i used was things that would catch the eye of a 16 - 19 years old and as for the layout there are lots of images and information next to it in my leaflet but I used bright colours so it could stand out by using a dark a colour as a background and a bright colour as the writing.

The software i used to make my leaflet was pages which you can only find on a apple mac something similar to power point on microsoft office.

If I could do this again i would get real pictures and change the design of the leaflet

No comments:

Post a Comment